Structural Dynamics Toolbox
Product documentation and demos
- Release notes in section 1.6 describe new features, new products, and important bug fixes.
- Many of the sections in this manual provide self contained demos. Other demo scripts are grouped in the sdt/sdtdemos directory. For a direct access use demo toolbox structural.
- The documentation contains both a tutorial part (see section 1.2 for typical application areas), with detailed examples and theoretical reminders, and a reference listing all functions. You can access functions by category or alphabetically (see also element functions).
- You can find a primer for beginners at http://www.sdtools.com/help/primer.pdf.
- Symbols in equations do not show clearly in the help browser shipped with MATLAB. The PDF documentation is clearer in that respect.
- For contact information see section 1.1.
©1991-2016 by SDTools