In relation to its consulting activities, SDTools develops and
maintains SDT extensions in areas that are too narrow to allow inclusion into
the main toolbox, require too much training or for which there are restrictions on diffusion.
Solutions available for direct industrial licensing are
- Viscoelastic vibration tools.
Parameterization of complex modulus constitutive law from material testing
results. Computation of transfer functions for large order frequency
dependent models. Parametric design tools.
- SDT Runtime lets you use the MATLAB compiler to generate
stand-alone executables that use SDT and FEMLink capabilities. The Runtime
answers the need to allow large scale deployment of solutions developed
with SDT. It was for example used by SNCF to deploy OSCAR. Contact us for more information on
- SDT Rotor. Vibration analysis of rotating machinery. Fast
generation of Campbell diagrams trough advanced disk model reduction,
mistuning, multi-disk reduction, ...
- ctc_utils contact utilities for the support of contact
in SDT (brake squeal, joint damping, ...)
- fe_shapeoptim mesh morphing tools that can be used for shape optimization studies
Solutions that are not documented well enough for direct licensing, but can
be deployed as part of consulting projects
- Distributed Structural Modification. These tools were originally
developed for EDF for use in on-site vibration problem solving.
- ProSpadd an integrated application layer for
ARTEC SPADD damping devices. It allows initial evaluation of the damping
potential, where the viscoelastic vibration tools are meant for detailed
- Modal analysis and test analysis correlation with rotation
sensors. These tools were originally developed for Siemens for
use in machine tool diagnostics.
For more information on these services please contact Etienne Balmes.